Supporting organisations in understanding and applying ISO 30401.
Depending on your plans for the use of ISO 30401:2018, we can offer a range of support options. All of them are contingent on you having already purchased a copy of the standard. Options include:
- - Briefing on the standard and its use;
- - Facilitation of a workshop with your KM team, working through the standard and understanding the implications of each clause;
- - Working with you on an internal audit against the requirements of the standard;
- - Providing an external view of the level of your compliance with the standard, and documenting what you need to do to reach compliance.
Please note that we cannot offer an official certificate of accreditation against the standard. ISO-recogised accreditation agencies such as ANAB and UKAS do not yet offer accreditation for certification bodies against ISO 30401:2018.
The benefits of compliance with ISO 30401:2018 include
- - Avoiding many of the common pitfalls of KM implementation
- - Putting in place an effective management system to support KM
- - Developing a common understanding and vocabulary
- - Demonstrating a commitment, both internally and externally, to high-quality KM
Order the Knoco guide to ISO 30401:2018
Contact us for more information